Steps to Enrollment

  1. Contact Ark Preschool at (530) 681-3103 to ask questions about our program, to arrange a visit, and to check on space availability.
  2. Call one of the referring agencies listed below to make an appointment and to ask what documents you need to bring to the appointment as proof of income. To enroll your child, you must have the Agency Referral Form completed and signed by one of the agencies below. Please, click the "Agency Referral Form" link below.
  3. Agency Referral Form for Ark Preschool

    • Empower Yolo (Yolo Center for Families): (530) 406-7221
    • Yolo Crisis Nursery: (530) 758-6680
    • Fourth and Hope: (530) 661-1218
    • Help Me Grow: (844) 410-GROW(4769)  
  4. When you have the completed referral form, call Ark Preschool at (530) 681-3103 to make an appointment for an intake conference. At this time, you will have an opportunity to ask any additional questions and to visit the school, if you haven’t already done so, to be sure it’s a good fit for your child and family. You will also fill out the registration documents at this time. There is usually a waiting list. Children are served on a first come first served basis. Once the paperwork is completed, and if there is space available, your child may begin attending the next day or following week. March through June is the best time to enroll your child for the upcoming school year, which begins each September. Please check the School Calendar for current year dates.

Items Needed for Intake Conference

  • Yours and your child’s social security numbers.
  • Names, addresses and phone numbers of family and friends who may pick up your child in your absence.
  • Medical Insurance information: name, policy number, phone, address.
  • Child’s birth certificate and immunization record.
  • Doctor’s and Dentist’s names, phones, addresses, if available.
  • List of medical conditions/physical restrictions, medications taken on a regular basis, known allergies.
  • Food Stamps/CALWORKS/KinGap numbers, if you receive these services.
  • Previous year's income tax return.
  • Current proof of income.